PO Box 18
A lot of people have asked what I want in a care package…. really anything is great! I am so thankful that you even want to send me a care package. And let’s be real if I don’t like it, another PCV will love it so don’t fret it won’t go to waste. But if you want me to get specific….
- CANDY! Sour gummy worms, sour patch kids, starbursts, anything yummy and American! (While its hot as balls, no chocolate but May – October!)
- Protein bars, granola bars, any type of snack bars
- Trail mix/chex mix/all the mixes! If we’re getting specific, I especially love Monster trail mix at Target
- TEA – surprise me! I love trying new kinds (Honey would be awesome too!)
- Propel/Crystal Lite packages to add to water – again, surprise me with flavors!
- Ranch mix, or any type of mix that can be mixed with yogurt and turned into a dip. Or actual dips or salsas or anything that can be shipped here and stay good for awhile!
- Any type of snack that is individually wrapped and easy to take on the go is awesome!
- Pretzels, chips, goldfish, junky foods and the like
- Nail polish – I need something to cover up the dirt (and remover too!)
- DETANGLER! My hair gets so incredibly knotty here, eish!
- Travel size shampoo/conditioner/facewash/anything
- Holiday decorations!
- Pictures and letters! Tell me about your life to keep me entertained while I’m in Botswana
As for the the customs form, to avoid me having to pay lots of pula that I don’t have….. PLEASE write used educational or religious materials. And word on the street is it can’t hurt if you throw some bible quotes and “I love Jesus!”….
KE A LEBOGA THATA!!!